visual+verbal+digital: It takes a village to communicate effectively. Mine’s a comfortable place to live: not too formal, where tradition’s respected, visitors are welcomed, and curiosity is encouraged.
Main Street’s within easy walking distance. Public relations and advertising offer plenty of parking, while social media shares loft space with web content and POP.
If you’re looking for professional cross channel talent that includes digital media, pr, copywriting, graphic design, site content, online marketing, and event support, drop by for a visit.
Brand Awareness CASE STUDY: PDF
A single page case study demonstrating event marketing, POP concepts, and PR strategies for successful brand promotion.
Web 2.0 and beyond: Brand And Your URL
Effectiveness and value are more about quick reaction and less about layers of organization.
pr CASE STUDY: media relationsPDF
I took advantage of media contacts and deadline driven creative and production to extend a product conversation beyond expected limits.
Product publicity CASE STUDY: PDF
This product press release illustrates interactive techniques I’ve developed to make client information more accessible for both media and online search.
Trade events, conferences, press functions, and webinars are essential for staying up-to-date on trends, techniques and practices.
- Barcamp Tour 2011: I’m no coder – but that didn’t stop me from hanging out for a day of trends, tips, and techniques, courtesy of Barcamp Tampa Bay. Takeaway? Much respect for what goes on behind the visuals, return visits in 2012 and 2013 for more learning by discovery.
- TEDx St. Petersburg: a one-day short course by Poynter Institute on social media’s latest trends, in a fast-paced series of lectures delivered by experts from throughout North America.
- Adobe CS5.5 Launch: invitation only preview of the then latest version of the industry standard software package that continues today as Creative Cloud as the pacesetter for digital solutions.
- Social Fresh Tampa: two days of social media strategies from the best brands in the business — Ford, Nordstrom's, Microsoft, Southwest Airlines, Intuit, and many others.
- Poynter Institute for Media Studies Social Media Day: the premier event examined the complicated relationship between journalism and social media.
- PRSA Professional Development Day: Brand-Aid For Your Personal Brand with main presenter Josh Hallet on building and maintaining online brand relationships.
- Adobe InDesign User Group: Print Design Meets Interactive seminar featuring Adobe InDesign expert Keith Gilbert.
- Adobe InDesign User Group: Interactive PDF Design Seminar featuring Adobe expert Chris Converse’ how-to on extending the page’s layout functionality.
- AAF Tampa: The Story Behind Nike’s Digital Strategy featuring then R/GA CD Jim Hord.
- AAF Tampa: Online Advertising Grows Up featuring NY Times Director of Online Digital David Knight on the metrics of placement and deployment.
- PRSA Southwest District Conference: two days in Ft. Worth for Web 2.0 and my first look at Social Media’s future, from regional and national trend authorities.